Dermal Fillers: Midface and Jawline
This course is ideal for the practitioners who have completed dermal filler courses previously.
GDC, GMC, RN
- Anatomy, physiology
- The ageing process
- Assessment, diagnosis
- Treatment options
- Consent and photography
- Product selection
- Injection technique
- Complications Prevention and management
- Post-operative care and instructions
- Course booklet
- Information on setting up your aesthetic business
- Information on indemnity
- Templates for: prescription, medical history form, consent form
- Aesthetics Portfolio
Below is a list of competencies which the academy trainer/supervisor will assess you against on your training course:
- History taking: Medical, Social, Aesthetics/Cosmetic
- Facial assessment
- Examination, diagnosis
- Treatment options, their advantages and disadvantages
- Informed consent: Verbal and written
- Photography and record keeping
- Preoperative preparation
- Understand and demonstrate cross infection measures and aseptic technique
- Demonstration of safe delivery of proposed procedure
- Post treatment management
- Communication skills and professionalism
- Ability to perform the procedure in a compete manner
Your expert trainer and supervisor on each training day will demonstrate and work with you to acquire and meet the required standard for the competencies. In case the trainee healthcare professional do not meet one or more of the competencies, lacks confidence in delivering the procedure or lacks technical ability, they will be asked to repeat their training day (additional costs apply).
On successful completion of the training day and competencies, a training certificate from the Great British Academy of Aesthetic Medicine will be issued.
Bespoke session to treat 10+ patients under supervision is recommended.