Dermal Fillers: Lip Enhancement Masterclass
This course is ideal for the practitioners who have completed dermal filler courses previously.
GDC, GMC, RN
- Improve knowledge and skills in lip enhancement
- Review of facial anatomy with focus on the lips and the latest published papers
- Differences between various dermal fillers
- Analgesia for the perioral area
- Safe, evidence-based injection techniques
- Learn complications prevention strategies
- Learn to diagnose and treat possible complications and side effects
Below is a list of competencies which the academy trainer/supervisor will assess you against on your training course:
- History taking: Medical, Social, Aesthetics/Cosmetic
- Facial assessment
- Examination, diagnosis
- Treatment options, their advantages and disadvantages
- Informed consent: Verbal and written
- Photography and record keeping
- Preoperative preparation
- Understand and demonstrate cross-infection measures and aseptic technique
- Demonstration of safe delivery of proposed procedure
- Post-treatment management
- Communication skills and professionalism
- Ability to perform the procedure in a competent manner
Your expert trainer and supervisor on each training day will demonstrate and work with you to acquire and meet the required standard for the competencies. In case the trainee healthcare professionals do not meet one or more of the competencies, lacks confidence in delivering the procedure or lacks technical ability, they will be asked to repeat their training day (additional costs apply).
On successful completion of the training day and competencies, a training certificate from the Great British Academy of Aesthetic Medicine will be issued.
Bespoke session to treat 10+ patients under supervision is recommended.