Anatomy for injectables
- Facial anatomy (Skeletal structure, vasculature, Musculature, Retaining ligaments, Fat pads)
- Key anatomy points for injectables
- Anatomy of the Facial Danger Zones
- Complications prevention
GDC, GMC, RN
- Course booklet
- Information on setting up your aesthetic business
- Information on indemnity
- Templates for: prescription, medical history form, consent form
- Aesthetics Portfolio
On successful completion of the training day and competencies, a training certificate from the Great British Academy of Aesthetic Medicine will be issued.
Bespoke session to treat 10+ patients under supervision is recommended.
Candidates of this course are invited to join the Great British Academy of Aesthetic Medicine’s growing support network to share knowledge, experiences, and meet like-minded colleagues.