Complications Management: Botulinum Toxin A and Dermal Fillers
This one-day course will cover the main complications that could arise from administration of botulinum toxin and dermal fillers. This course will provide you with;
- The knowledge and confidence to start or enhance your practice
- Aid you in providing safe non-surgical aesthetic treatments
- Teach you on how to prevent complications
- Train you in recognising the complications should they occur
- Enable you by having protocols at hand to manage 6. Support you in being recognised as a safe practitioner.
Candidates of this course are invited to join the Great British Academy of Aesthetic Medicine’s growing support network to share knowledge, experiences, and consult likeminded colleagues.
The course relies on basic knowledge of anatomy and injection zones, techniques and products. As such, the course is exclusive to healthcare professionals whom have attended any prior training.
- GDC, GMC, RN
- Previously completed courses on botulinum toxin and dermal fillers
BOTULINUM TOXIN: COMPLICATIONS, PREVENTION STRATEGIES AND MANAGEMENT
ANATOMY, INJECTION POINTS, VOLUMES AND DOSAGE, PREVENTION AND
MANAGEMENT WILL BE COVERED
- The upper face
- The mid face
- The lower face
DERMAL FILLERS: COMPLICATIONS, PREVENTION STRATEGIES AND MANAGEMENT
ANATOMY, INJECTION POINTS, VOLUMES, PREVENTION AND MANAGEMENT WILL BE
- Short term and long term complications
- Patient factors
- Technical factors
- Ecchymosis, Oedema, Pain
- Skin discoloration
- Inflammation and infection
- Nodular masses
- Vascular compromise
You will be provided with your own copy of,
- Course booklet, including all material taught during the day
- The Global Consensus on Complications of Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler
- An Aesthetic Emergency Kit.