Neurotoxin Approaches: The Lower Face and Neck
This course is ideal for the practitioners who have completed botulinum toxin courses previously.
Masseter muscle, Depressor Anguli Oris muscle, Mentalis muscle, platysma muscle
- Lower face contouring
- Jawline re-contouring
- Neck Lift
GDC, GMC, RN
- Anatomy, physiology
- The ageing process
- Assessment, diagnosis
- Treatment options
- Consent and photography
- Product selection
- Injection technique
- Complications Prevention & management
- Post-operative care & instructions
- Course booklet
- Information on setting up your aesthetic business
- Information on indemnity
- Templates for: prescription, medical history form, consent form
- Aesthetics Portfolio
Below is a list of competencies which the academy trainer/supervisor will assess you against on your training course:
- History taking: Medical, Social, Aesthetics/Cosmetic
- Facial assessment
- Examination, diagnosis
- Treatment options, advantages & disadvantages
- Informed consent: Verbal & written
- Photography & record keeping
- Preoperative preparation
- Analgesics: recommendation & delivery
- Understand & demonstrate cross infection measures
- Understand & demonstrate aseptic technique
- Demonstration of safe delivery of proposed procedure
- Post treatment management
- Communication skills & professionalism
- Ability to perform the procedure in a compete manner
Your expert trainer and supervisor on each training day will demonstrate and work with you to acquire and meet the required standard for the competencies. In case the trainee healthcare professional do not meet one or more of the competencies, lacks confidence in delivering the procedure or lacks technical ability, they will be asked to repeat their training day (additional costs apply).
On successful completion of the training day and competencies, a training certificate from the Great British Academy of Aesthetic Medicine will be issued.
Bespoke session to treat 10+ patients under supervision is recommended.
Candidates of this course are invited to join the Great British Academy of Aesthetic Medicine’s growing support network to share knowledge, experiences, and meet like-minded colleagues.